Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Happy Birthday Elliot

Elliot had a great day on his birthday. He spent the morning with mum and dad, then out with Grandma and Grandpa while we got ready for the party and then 3.00 party start at the local Hoskins Park. Thanks to the three Grandparents for all the help.

Record player from Ella, Kirk and Jarrah (and Hugo). Thanks I love it.


Grandpa's hand made wooden cart (including the wheels!) and blocks from Grandma and Grandpa

The party set up.



Hanging in my new party clothes with Grandma


Playing at the water table from Mum and Dad.
The Grandpas


The Fruit Cake. One of a number of delicious treats...



Elliot is impressed

Mmmm

I had a grrrreat time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very successful day. The cake is amazing! Wish we could have been there. For the last photo, I wouldn't want to be the baby at the other end of that crawl tube!

    ReplyDelete