Friday, 1 November 2013

I want dance more

Elliot continues to amaze and delight us with his verbal and social development. Yesterday in the morning I put some loud music on and we were dancing. Several hours later he took me by the hand and led me to the spot where we had been dancing and said "I want dance more". This was the first time I had heard him put 4 words together. 
On the same day I was being silly, pushing him fast in the shopping trolley and he frowned at me and said "scary".  It was amazing to me that he could identify the feeling and use the word to admonish me. 
He loves helping with chores around the house, like putting the nappies away in the drawer, loading the washing machine and sweeping.  
He adores books and becomes very attached to certain stories, for reasons that are often inexplicable to us. At the moment he particularly loves 2  picture books about monkeys.

1 comment: