Saturday, 18 April 2015

Canberra Marathon 2015

Early start at 6:25
Start line- first of many great photos by zo who wizzed around on a bike 28 weeks pregnant.
Heading off
Beautiful morning
 
Over Kings Ave.
Black Mountain watches over.
About 20km, feeling fine, dot on 3:38
Approaching thirty, still feeling pretty good despite what I look like. Still dot on for 3:38
100m to go, a tough last 10km, most hilly section and bombed a bit, loosing about five minutes to finish in 3:43:02

Nice to see Geoff at the end
Elliot's medal
Dad being architecturally adorning

Mum tortures Elliot
Thanks zo.

2 comments:

  1. Nice run Tom! Seems like you still had a great run, even if you just missed your time. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Tom! Congratulations on a excellent run.

    I really like the sequence of photos. I can imagine the hurt during the last 10k.

    ReplyDelete